I love this picture of Elijah. He didn't want to go swimming at first but in the next picture you can see that he really got in to it.
Monday, July 21, 2008
Ward Pool Party
Saturday was the ward pool party. There was a good turn out. Emilie came with us and Jeremiah got to visit for a little while before going back to school work.
I love this picture of Elijah. He didn't want to go swimming at first but in the next picture you can see that he really got in to it.

Alex and Emilie
Maya and Emilie
I couldn't find Maya and started to panic. Then I saw here feet sitting by Grandpa Curtis.
I love this picture of Elijah. He didn't want to go swimming at first but in the next picture you can see that he really got in to it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment