I gave up the good old Pepsi. Can I just say that I miss it, but I'm feeling great. I have not had any pop for two week. I lost 3 inches around my waist. I do carve as much sugar either. Working out has been easier too. If I can give up something that is unhealthy so can you. I challenge very one to give up something that is just not good for them. Dr. Ozz from the Opera show says, it take about 15 day to stop having the cravings. Good luck I hope you all try it!!
Let me know how you are doing!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Congrats! I went my whole pregnancy without pepsi and tried it afterward and it didn't taste the same. So I'm happy to report that I don't drink it anymore either...so there Kathy and Alisa, just have a pepsi party without us!!! :)
Little did you know I gave up pepsi way before margie ever did but I just didn't blog about it. So now its just water and milk for me.
Post a Comment